PROFILE • Proven technical and analytical abilities.
· Computer Skills: Pro/Engineer, Matlab & Simulink, Solid Edge, MS Visio, and MS
Office, MathCAD, Catia V5, LabVIEW, Adobe Photoshop, MS Front Page / Expression Web
· Hands on experience in various manufacturing environments.
· Three years of investment and portfolio management experience.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI Jan 2003-May 2007
· GPA: 3.32 Transcript
Enterprise Design Project (Senior Project) :
Worked on a team of four to develop and build an automated trash receptacle that provides hands free sealing of the trash bag. The project encompasses several disciplines and challenged us to create innovative solutions to produce a market viable product.
Master of Science in Mechatronics Systems Engineering
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI
·Started in May 2007 and anticipate graduation December 2008
Fairchild Tool Corporation, New Haven, MI 1997 – 2005
Whitesell Corporation, same location 2006 –2007
· Recognized for quality work with promotions from maintenance
and grinder positions.
· Head of the Lathe Department.
· Train employees on machine operating techniques.
· Experience with O.D., I.D., Rotary and Surface Grinders.
· Assembled several drilling and cold extrusion machines.
Operations Manager / Sawmill Operator
Bucks Lumber and Sawmill, Chesterfield, Mi Dec 2005- Present
· Provide leadership and management to group of six employees
· Define and Execute production and quality targets
· Train employees on several machines and other operational tasks
· Designed and built a hydraulic logging grapple that attaches to the three point hitch of a tractor.
· Worked on a small team for Whitesell to build a 1200 ton cold extrusion press. Performed fluid and structural analysis on several sections of the press. Turned and milled many of the components that went into the machine.
· Worked with my Father to design and build a firewood processor. Provided him with a great deal of engineering support on the hydraulic and structural elements of the machine.
· Have been working on several robotic projects to develop programming and electronics skills.
To download a copy: right click < save target as